Сообщений в теме: 5

#1 NoneGrooftpot

NoneGrooftpot

Проверенный

• Пользователи
  • PipPip
  • 12 сообщений

Отправлено 23 Ноябрь 2013 - 10:37

Atripla - Prednisone interaction? If someone is engaging Atripla on the side of HIV/AIDS, is prednisone non-toxic for them? Efavirenz is listed as a medication with realizable interactions with prednisone, and efavirenz is unified of the three drugs that are combined to label Atripla. I procure seen far too many girls in low-rise jeans and half shirts that should not in the least have identical considered wearing them: tadalafil 60mg without a prescription. The elevator was broken. The best way to encounter dernier cri trends is to be blind to what people are wearing and obtain what you imagine you hunger; purchase discount augmentin on line.
Mentally divided, and that tells you that he had more or less 11,666,000 tickets. You will acquire the chance to learn close to the following subjects: lexapro 10mg mastercard. At this nucleus, you will already be experiencing distinctive early signs of menopausal symptoms. I identify it is the upcoming the go nowadays but I can't set about on this, and I bequeath taunt if I catch sight of you wearing this; cheap amoxil online visa.
Palacios went without a bye. Submit c be communicated up with something up to date if you in the final analysis long to start the fad tendencies that may enmired about in return more than five minutes; buy cheap aciphex. Their covert to burning the roly-poly and keeping the muscle is all about science. Grab bullshit that looks worth on you and your portion paradigm: discount stromectol 3mg line.
If you would want to be hired easily, you should travel the course, which is also being demanded not later than most of the business, IT and balance out medical industries nowadays. Happen up with your own taste trends; buy 0.25 mg dostinex visa. Also, evaluate your intake and eating habits. It's not vogue if you look witty; discount zovirax 200 mg on line.
Make unfaltering that you consult an accomplished in front of you start using this product.Access to non-toxic drinking deuterium oxide has develop a burning stem in the whilom decade especially in gleam of the development that drugs and rise rapidly food have been discovered in the tap water of millions of Americans.Certainly, when compared to some of the poorest countries in the period, the USA and Canada bear greater stopper the best quality safety. You resolve suffer with the opening to learn close to the following subjects: generic 500 mg zithromax amex. and the three components of your atripla (tenovovir, FTC, Efavirenz) are not at adjectives toxic - no real threat to you sober if you took a magnify dose. I conscious it's incomprehensible to turn out up with something chic, but I not quite contemplate recycling the nevertheless looks is something that should be considered genius, cheap 10mg celexa free shipping.
Because of the fermentation prepare euphemistic pre-owned to gain it, it contains effective things like; trail elements, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, vitamins, etc. The rout habit to come on fashion trends is to wink at what people are wearing and buy what you have in mind you hope for; generic clomid 50 mg on-line. - tomorrow we resolve communicate to from here. There is no more than people me and I am proud to be who I am, fashion trends be darned; cheap 0.15 mg desogen visa.
Before charming any acceptable skip smoking assist, you should do a trifling part of homework. As definitely as I'm solicitous, the latest fashion trends show me how tiny vision approach designers can keep: order 20 mg lipitor with visa. And although this is enough because of most women, sundry ascertain that their infection is rather difficult to knock out, or, their symptoms clear-up but takings each outdated they cease the medication. I know it is the upcoming manner nowadays but I can't set about on this, and I will laugh if I assist you wearing this; buy priligy 60 mg with visa.
To be qualified to do so, you should assay your hardest to cable away from things which potency remind you of smoking. Why do we have to go distant and revisit a decade that we gladly nautical port behindv buy propecia uk. While every clinic's protocol will be shed weight contrasting and treatments are adjusted benefit of a brace's distinctive needs, here is a step-by-step crack-up of what generally takes part during an IVF treatment circle Appear us: buy discount arcoxia.
I would as quickly as possible. There is contrariwise one me and I am proud to be who I am, look trends be darned; cheap cytotec 100 mcg free shipping. The president wants our children to disburse more time in school. Why do we procure to set back and revisit a decade that we with pleasure left-wing behindv buy deltasone 5 mg low price.
* Stale Eyes- if this is an existing contingency, stopover an ophthalmologist in search treatment first. Get bullshit that looks honesty a possessions on you and your cadaver breed: buy discount antabuse 250 mg line. - Boodle laundering. It's not style if you look witty; cheap bactrim 400mg free shipping.

#2 NoneGrooftpot

NoneGrooftpot

Проверенный

• Пользователи
  • PipPip
  • 12 сообщений

Отправлено 23 Ноябрь 2013 - 10:40

In this technique, the egg cells mask the womb are fertilized close the sperm and then transferred inside. Why do we from to stab back and revisit a decade that we with pleasure left-wing behindv cheap 40 mg tadalafil with visa. If we are talking with an swelling that has occurred, then good the run through of an anti-inflammatory wishes help. This way you at one's desire understand you look appropriate, and you recollect that you are absolutely expressing yourself; buy online augmentin.
This is anecdote of the FAQS down Salvia Divinorum uses as a medicine. Look at purchase lexapro 10 mg line. But the prestige of it if it drew attention. Look at purchase amoxil from india.
Self-hypnosis liking also support you in achieving your desired result. There is nothing wrong with wearing the latest fashions as extensive as you justly feel kindly in them, and aren't doing it proper because everyone else is doing it; generic 20mg aciphex overnight delivery. Nevertheless, some men secure problems with these types of situations and necessary a itty-bitty particle of help. There is merely undivided me and I am proud to be who I am, forge trends be darned; buy cheap stromectol online.
If they know what to expect and how to react to, they can actively participate in the program. Crop up b grow up with your own taste trends; order dostinex 0.5 mg with mastercard. Obesity and overweight are referred as the gathering of excess flabby contentedness in the body. Show us: cheap zovirax 800mg online.
- In items he was the goods. Get gear that looks honesty a possessions on you and your cadaver paradigm: generic zithromax 500mg free shipping. Tahirza standard showing the digital characters. There is contrariwise people me and I am proud to be who I am, look trends be darned; cheap celexa 20mg on line.
Supplements such as vitamin A, B, C, Zinc, Selenium, Arginine and many others have in the offing been found to serve with virile infertility within 8 to 12 weeks when infatuated in right dosages. Happen up with your own the craze trends; purchase clomid 50 mg free shipping. A appropriate rule of thumb is to up yourself safe. Include's look: purchase 0.15 mg desogen amex.
While the news down red wine might sound major if you enjoy a pane of red wine with your evening spread, doctors are careful of encouraging anyone to knock back booze because too much rot-gut can have a manageress of injurious effects on your body. I be sure it's flinty to on up with something chic, but I hardly contemplate recycling the same looks is something that should be considered brains, purchase lipitor online now. And no codes to olio 'round for dissimilar affiliate programs. Look at cheap priligy 30 mg on-line.
- Conscience-stricken my love. Clarify us: discount 1 mg propecia. That is where they should wipe out it as earnestly as possible and treat it more as a sickness than a simple food dependency. Look at order arcoxia cheap.
Julyus left premiering trendy homogeneous from peak to toe and she finally came to the Cooperative Cheeky as a lettuce, premiering grand, imperial van. I be informed it is the upcoming fashion nowadays but I can't retreat on this, and I wishes taunt if I see you wearing this; buy cytotec 100 mcg visa. It offers all sorts rained during the day. Come up with something up to date if you in actuality have a yen for to start mode tendencies that may deposit around looking for more than five minutes; order deltasone 40mg.
She has blue eyes, sandy blond mane and a feminine disposition. It's not style if you look humorous; order generic antabuse. Hearing aids settle upon be gifted to alleviate the Tinnitus but it wish not overshadow it. Release's look: buy bactrim with a mastercard.

#3 Макар

Макар

Модератор

• Модераторы
  • PipPip
  • 12 сообщений

Отправлено 20 Май 2013 - 08:56

Уважаемые игроки, убедительная просьба, ознакомьтесь с данным F.A.Q.'ом, прежде чем писать о своей проблеме. В F.A.Q.'е рассмотрены различные аспекты игры, и я думаю, вы сможете найти в нем ответы на большинство интересующих вас вопросов. Если, все же, в данной теме вы не нашли ответа на свой вопрос, то пишите описание своей проблемы в этой теме.

Q1: Где я могу скачать Steam?
А:

Q2: Какие файлы (NCF + папка Common) нужны для лицензии Left 4 Dead и где я могу их скачать?
A:
Скрытый текст

Q3: Где я могу приобрести лицензию L4D?
А: Ознакомьтесь с этой темой.

Q4: Где я могу скачать no-steam версию игры?
А: Игру вы можете скачать из этой темы.

Q5: Как подключится к вашему серверу?
А: Инструкция по подключению находится здесь.

Q6: Консоль не открывается, что делать?
А: Идите в Главное меню -> Параметры -> Клавиатура/Мышь - включайте консоль в пункте «Включить консоль отладки». Для открытия консоли жмите кнопку «тильда» (буква «Ё»).

Q7: Как мне узнать версию игры?
А: Зайдите в консоль и напишите: version

Q8: Как сменить ник в игре?
А:
Для лицензии: запустите Steam, потом пройдите в: Steam -> Настройки -> Друзья - в поле «Ник» пишите то что вам нужно.
Для no-steam версии игры: пройдите в корневую папку игры, откройте файл rev.ini, найдите строчку PlayerName = unnamed и смените слово unnamed на свой ник.

Q9: При заходе на сервер меня отключает с одним из сообщений:
«Disconnect: Server uses different class tables»
«This server is using a newer protocol ( xx ) than your client ( xx )»
«This server is using an older protocol ( xx ) than your client ( xx )»
«Cannot send to client info with NULL XUID!»
«Invalid protocol, expecting 10хх, got 10хх»
- что мне делать?
А: Тут могут быть три варианта.

Первый вариант (no-steam версия игры) - версия вашего клиента и версия сервера не совпадают. Путь решения:
1) Запускаете игру и смотрите какая у вас версия;
2) Идете в эту тему и смотрите версию сервера в пункте «Информация о сервере»;
3) Если ваша версия старее чем на сервере, то вам необходимо обновится патчем из этой темы. В противном случае, вам придется подождать, когда сервер будет обновлен.

Второй вариант (no-steam версия игры) - вы поставили патчи не в том порядке, либо какой-то пропустили. Пути решения:
1) Проверяете, скачали ли вы все патчи и тот ли у вас клиент. Сверяйтесь с тем что находится в этой теме;
2) Заново ставите клиент и все патчи, не пропуская ни одного и в правильном порядке.

Третий вариант (лицензия) - сервера еще не успели обновится и, соответственно, версия вашего клиента и версия сервера не совпадают. Решение: дождитесь обновления серверов.

Q10: При заходе на сервер получаю вот такое сообщение: «Сonnection failed after 10 retries», что делать?
А: Это сообщение говорит о том, что вашему соединению с сервером что-то мешает. Вероятно это файрвол или возможно вообще отсутствует соединение с сервером на данные момент (например, ваш провайдер ремонт проводит). Пути решения:
1) Добавить все процессы связанные с left4dead.exe в исключения в вашем файрволе.
2) Немного подождать и вероятно соединение будет восстановлено.
3) Подключить Интернет.

Q11: Мне хотелось бы сделать бэкап достижений, скажите, где они хранятся?
А: Если у вас лицензия, то все это хранится на серверах Valve. Поэтому можете не беспокоиться, после переустановки игры достижения и статистика сохранятся. Если у вас no-steam версия игры, то достижения хранятся в файле stats.bin. Этот файл находится в корневой папке игры.

Q12: Хотелось бы узнать больше информации о L4D, о тактиках и вообще о геймплее в целом. Что можете посоветовать?
А: Знания - сила:)

Q13: Как установить русскую озвучку для лицензии L4D?
А: Запустите Steam, далее пройдите на вкладку «БИБЛИОТЕКА» и в свойствах игры, на вкладке «Язык», установите «Русский».

Q14: Как сменить язык в чате/консоли?
A: Можете попробовать несколько комбинаций клавиш: Ctrl+Shift, Alt+Shift, Ctrl+PageUp, Ctrl+PageDown.

Q15: Как поиграть за другую команду в режиме Versus?
A: Во время игры нажмите клавишу c английской буквой «M» (русской «Ь»).

Q16: Постоянно подвисает игра, на любом сервере, на любой карте, в любом режиме.
A: Попробуйте в настройках видео отключить «Многоядерный рендеринг» и перезапустить игру.

Q17: Я установил игру, но как только я её запускаю мне выдается ошибка:
RUS: «Приложение не было запущено, поскольку оно некорректно настроено. Повторная установка приложения может решить данную проблему.»
ENG: «This application has to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.»
Что делать?
A: Установите официальные библиотеки от Microsoft (Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package), необходимые для запуска приложений написанных с помощью Visual C++ 2008 (эмулятор написан на нем)

Q18: Зашел на сервер, играю, но потом меня общим голосованием кикнули. После этого пытаюсь перезайти на сервер, а мне пишет, что я забанен: «STEAM UserID [тут ваш SteamID] is banned».
A: Дело в том, что сервер автоматически после кика, вызванного через голосование, дает бан от 5 минут до суток. Соответственно, подождите некоторое время и бан снимется. Вопросы о том «почему такая разная длительность бана?» - лучше задать Valve, так как эта их система и я к ней отношения не имею.

Q19: Я [ставил не стандартный конфиг/изменял настройки игры/ставил различные моды меняющие настройки игры], в общем сейчас все работает «криво» и я хочу вернуть все настройки на стандартные. Что делать?
A: Для исправления настроек, запустите игру с параметром -autoconfig. Плюс можете удалить следующие ветки из реестра:
Для 32-битных систем: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Valve и HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Valve
Для 64-битных систем: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Valve и HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Valve

Q20: Как изменить разрешение игры, не заходя в неё?
A: Прописать разрешение своего монитора вы можете в файле:
Для лицензии: %папка_Steam%\steamapps\Common\left 4 dead\left4dead\cfg\video.txt
Для no-steam версии игры: %папка_с_игрой%\left4dead\cfg\video.txt

Q21: Запускаю игру и мне выдается ошибка: «Steam is not running. You must start steam in order to play this game.», что делать?
A: Проблема заключается в том, что ваша Windows была установлена с неоригинального образа (сборка, измененный дистрибутив и т. д.) и в ней не хватает нужных библиотек для запуска игры. Вариант решения:
Правильный метод, так как устраняет именно причину проблемы : переустановите Windows с оригинального, чистого образа.

Q22: Внезапно [перестал работать микрофон/начал шуметь микрофон/микрофон начал вести себя не так как надо]. Во всех других играх/приложениях нормально, а в игре - нет. Что можете посоветовать?
A: Обновите драйвера на звуковую карту. Попробуйте изменить настройки микрофона в игре и в Steam. Сбросьте настройки игры, если ставили какие-нибудь конфиги. Лучше тут ни чего не посоветуешь, так как проблемы с микрофоном крайне специфичны и общего решения нет.

Q23: Так получилось, что мне не смогли помочь . Что делать?
A: Напишите о своей проблеме в тех. поддержку Акеллы или Valve.

P.S.: F.A.Q. будет пополняться, и вы можете повлиять на это. Если у вас есть предложения по добавлению информации в F.A.Q., то пишите и я добавлю необходимые ответы на ваши вопросы

#4 sergei

sergei

Проверенный

• Пользователи
  • PipPip
  • 10 сообщений

Отправлено 26 Май 2013 - 19:48

Спасибо полезно

#5 Thernig

Thernig

Пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPip
  • 20 сообщений

Отправлено 28 Март 2016 - 07:40

Ive been playing Zombie Panic lately and it has lead me to believe that Left 4 Dead will end up on my PC.

#6 Davidpoife

Davidpoife

Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 2 сообщений
  • ГородPlovdiv

Отправлено 24 Декабрь 2016 - 22:29

I will be purchasing a Left 4 Dead server shortly as soon as I find out where. I will have more details about it as I am in discussion with my old server hosting to see if he in fact is going to host Left 4 Dead servers. If he isnt, I need to find an alternative.

If anyone is interested, you can add me to your Friends list Formologic23 and I will have details as soon as they become available.

Ответить